LL - Art Unappreciation LL - Art Unappreciation

so much cursing

I almost thought mango was on Godfellows fer a second there!

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

WOOOOOT!

Let me just say you guys made a awesome series. I'm soo gonna follow it from now on. hahahaha i loved Shrike and BB.

Cl0ck fight Cl0ck fight

not bad

not great not bad. just good. i like the animation cause well its clocks and they are funny plus the idea of the banana having a time bomb inside him is just funny. tho i would advise learning how to make your characters with the vector tools instead of draing em by hand. this way its much cleaner and less noobish.

Twitkh responds:

vector tools? (im a noob)

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

Not Bad but also not good

Sorry but you have a long way to go. I know this is from 2006 and i hope you have improved on your animation skills a bit since then. Seeing Tweening motion effects and such makes me sad but in terms of actually making a functioning score system that totals from your katamari's size does lend some merit to you.

Nice work

I-bot Reinterpretation I-bot Reinterpretation

Nice

I was overly impressed with how you took MindChambers advice and ultimately fleshed this design out. Honestly I like the whole gangster tagger look mainly for the same reasons the other people do. As for colors i like the silver and black concept but for some reason he is the "Art" bot which would mean he would ahve to be a bit more colorful to match the idea of the art portal. It takes many forms of Imagination to only make one piece of art.

Manuel-Dangelo responds:

Well, I'm not absolutely sure that It should be a rainbow bot (it wouldn't fit with the gangsta look) yet it's true that art IS colorfull.
I think that the most representative color of art is the White because it's (in general) the color with wich everithing starts.

Zelda Reborn! Zelda Reborn!

hum

sorry man but using sprites does not warrant a very good review from me.
I'm a bit impressed by the animation when i opened it but when seeing there was only sprite animations of Nintendos GBA Zelda i was disappointed. If you plan to make a animation maybe take the time to actually make your own sprites instead of ripping off others.

Fractal Lightning Fractal Lightning

Impressive

I'm quite impressed! i have yet to make lightning in Apoph but to see it done so wonderfully like this is just lovely! keep up the work!

Gabriel guitar Gabriel guitar

ohhh ahhh!!

Swords pretty pretty swords *steals one* hehe kidding. anyway this is just a awesome piece. I really like how you did the guitar and that lovely glass prism. true craftsmanship.

Gris-Lobo Gris-Lobo

nice

very impressive render. the fur is superb in everyway tho a bit to subtle I still like it regardless.

Manuel-Dangelo responds:

If you say so it has to be true