All 37 art Reviews

Fractal Lightning Fractal Lightning

Impressive

I'm quite impressed! i have yet to make lightning in Apoph but to see it done so wonderfully like this is just lovely! keep up the work!

Gabriel guitar Gabriel guitar

ohhh ahhh!!

Swords pretty pretty swords *steals one* hehe kidding. anyway this is just a awesome piece. I really like how you did the guitar and that lovely glass prism. true craftsmanship.

Gris-Lobo Gris-Lobo

nice

very impressive render. the fur is superb in everyway tho a bit to subtle I still like it regardless.

Manuel-Dangelo responds:

If you say so it has to be true

Dragon Knight Dragon Knight

Very Nice

Impressive details. and your skill in showing emotion is unique. i can feel his hatred.

SwordFish SwordFish

Incredible!

wow i'm totally blown by the detail of this. you know you should submit this to magic of the gathering this would make for a interesting creature series.

Wild Men Wild Men

Nice

very good sense of anatomy and the fact this was 10 years ago means you must have improved a great deal.

Manuel-Dangelo responds:

In fact, more over in face and proportion. I will show some actual works in a few wiks.

FFish LOZ FFish LOZ

HOLY *BLEEEP*!!

I am shocked. I look at this and I see loads of talent. Talent i wish, I had when it comes to drawing. so i give you big props for your work and again thanks for commenting on my work.

AyaDragonsheart responds:

Please don't be down on yourself. If you think you can never achieve a talent, you never will let yourself do it, and you have great potential! So try not to stop yourself before you start kay?

2D - Gorillaz 2D - Gorillaz

wooo

sir you are a god for making this. you nailed the gorillaz art style nicely.

CapnChaos responds:

Thanks mate.

Vista Vista

interesting

I really really like this one. mostly becasue i like how it looks like its following the laws of physics involving the legendary string theory and M theory combined as one.

Undertow Undertow

lovely

you have a good talent that surpasses even me with Apop.

DarkZrobe responds:

I dont know about that, this one was a random piece that I just found what I wanted out of it. Most of it is cropping and photoshop.