LL - Art Unappreciation LL - Art Unappreciation

so much cursing

I almost thought mango was on Godfellows fer a second there!

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

WOOOOOT!

Let me just say you guys made a awesome series. I'm soo gonna follow it from now on. hahahaha i loved Shrike and BB.

Cl0ck fight Cl0ck fight

not bad

not great not bad. just good. i like the animation cause well its clocks and they are funny plus the idea of the banana having a time bomb inside him is just funny. tho i would advise learning how to make your characters with the vector tools instead of draing em by hand. this way its much cleaner and less noobish.

Twitkh responds:

vector tools? (im a noob)

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

incredible

simple incredible. I give you props the song choice was very good and the way youy symbolised each beat by making people play ddr and having them synced with the song was just awesome. i also dig your choice in random characters over the typical just one person dancing and stuff.

The Broken TV The Broken TV

LOL

This actually made me jump when the ugly dude popped up. nicely done on the static

Super Mario Hyadain =) Super Mario Hyadain =)

not to bad

love the song but would have been better if you animated some mouths on them to the song.

CHAOSBLASTER responds:

u should check the vids of these on youtube.com. there all pics in an order. some dont even draw them. some use sprites, or copy and paste an image.

Teh stick man sourse... Teh stick man sourse...

Nice

For a first time I'm really impressed the animation is simple but its concept is just funny. nothing funnier then seeing a stick man run around yelling wee. love the emoticon faces aswell. I'm in agreement Eskens and qazzjunk this would make a great multiplayer game.

On a Beautiful Day... On a Beautiful Day...

LOL!!

for a first time it was actually well made. I personally liked the shooting and the music. hahahah die hello sayer die!!

NeXi responds:

Well he was to annoying to stay alive... :)!

Clock Crew Sealab Party Clock Crew Sealab Party

funny!

very funny and loved the sebbin cameos

ASS CANCER ASS CANCER

lol

6 for funniness
hahahah dude it was funny at least.